Drew Sample's Cincinnati Bengals visit Washington on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some insights and tips around Sample's receiving prop bets. Watch how Sample's performance plays out when the Bengals face off against Washington on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Drew Sample Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Drew Sample Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sample is averaging 20.3 receiving yards per game, 1.2 less than the over/under of 21.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four out of nine), Sample has collected more than 21.5 receiving yards.
- Sample's season average of 20.3 receiving yards per game is 7.5 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 27.8.
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Sample has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 33.3% of his games (three out of nine opportunities), Sample has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (27.8).
Powered By Data Skrive