Drew Sample's Cincinnati Bengals visit the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some insights and tips around Sample's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Sample's performance plays out when the Bengals face off against the Steelers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Drew Sample Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Drew Sample Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sample is averaging 21.8 receiving yards per game, 0.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (22.5).
- In three of eight games this year (37.5%), Sample has totaled more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Sample's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 27.8 per game. He is averaging 6.0 less per game than that average.
- In only two of his six games (33.3%), Sample has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just three of his eight games (37.5%), Sample has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 27.8 yards.
- Sample's zero receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Steelers are 22.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Sample's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 22.5 yards, a number he has never beat in one lifetime game against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive