On Sunday, Drew Lock and the Denver Broncos are on the road to match up against the Atlanta Falcons at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around his passing props in the contest. Watch Lock's Broncos square off with the Falcons at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Drew Lock Passing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Drew Lock Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Lock has averaged 16.6 completions per game this season, 5.9 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (22.5).
- In two of five games this season (40% of his opportunities), Lock recorded more than 22.5 completions.
- Lock's 16.6 completions per game is 3.9 fewer completions than his average prop bet over/under of 20.5.
- Lock has hit the over on completions prop bets in three of five games this year (60% of his chances).
- Lock has gone over his average completions prop bet total (20.5 completions) in 60% of his games (three of five chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Lock has averaged 7.9 fewer passing attempts per game (28.6) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (36.5).
- In two of five games this year (40%), Lock has attempted more than 36.5 passes.
- Lock is averaging 28.6 passing attempts per game, which is 5.5 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- In only 40% of his games (two of five), Lock has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- Lock has thrown the football more times than his average passing attempts prop bet total (34.1) in just 40% of his games in 2020 (two of five opportunities).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Lock has thrown for an average of 185.4 yards per game in the 2020 season, 78.1 fewer than Sunday's passing yards prop total.
- Lock has not thrown for more than 263.5 yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Lock's average passing yards prop this season has been set at 230.7, which he's fallen short of by 45.3 yards on average.
- Lock has hit the passing yards over in only two of five opportunities this year (40%).
- Lock has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (230.7 passing yards) in only 40% of his games (two out of five matchups).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Lock is averaging 0.8 passing touchdowns per game, 0.7 fewer than the over/under of 1.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In one of five games this season (20%), Lock has swiped more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Lock's season average of 0.8 passing touchdowns per game is 0.7 fewer than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, 1.5.
- In only zero of his four games (0%), Lock has hit the over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- Lock has racked up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under -- in just one of his five games (20%).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Lock throws 0.5 more interceptions per game on average this season than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 60% of his games this season (three out of five), Lock has thrown more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Lock has been picked off an average of 1.0 time per game this season, 0.3 more than his season average prop.
- In 60% of his games this season (three out of five), Lock has gone over his interceptions prop bet total.
- In three of his five games this season (60%), Lock has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total of 0.7 interceptions.
Powered By Data Skrive