On Saturday, Drew Lock and the Denver Broncos host the Buffalo Bills at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some insights and tips around Lock's passing prop bets. Watch Lock's Broncos square off with the Bills at 4:30 PM ET on NFL Network.
Drew Lock Passing Prop Bets (12/19/2020)
Drew Lock Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Lock has averaged 18.5 completions per game this season, 3.0 fewer than the over/under in Saturday's game (21.5).
- In five of 10 games this season (50% of his chances), Lock had more than 21.5 completions.
- Lock's season-long average over/under is 21.1 completions. He has tallied 2.6 fewer completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- Lock has hit the over on completions prop bets in just four of 10 games this year (40% of his chances).
- Lock's average prop bet for completions is 21.1. He's gone over that total in half his games.
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Lock has averaged 2.2 fewer passing attempts per game (32.3) than his prop bet total in Saturday's game (34.5).
- In four of 10 games this season (40%), Lock has attempted more than 34.5 passes.
- Lock is averaging 32.3 passing attempts per game, which is 2.4 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- In only 40% of his games (four of 10), Lock has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- Lock has thrown the football more times than his average passing attempts prop bet total (34.7) in just 40% of his games in 2020 (four out of 10 opportunities).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Lock has thrown for an average of 219.8 yards per game in the 2020 season, 21.7 fewer than Saturday's over/under.
- In 60% of his games this season (six of 10 matchups), Lock has thrown for more than 241.5 yards.
- Lock's average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 238.9. On average, he's fallen short of that mark by 19.1 yards per game.
- Lock has hit the over on his passing yards prop bet total five times this season (half of his games).
- Lock's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 238.9, a figure he's eclipsed in six out of 10 games this season (60%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Lock is averaging 1.3 passing touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than the over/under of 1.5 set for Saturday's outing.
- Lock has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns in 40% of his games this season (four of 10).
- Lock's average prop bet for passing touchdowns is an over/under of 1.5 per game. He is averaging 0.2 less passing touchdowns per game than that average.
- In only three of his nine games (33.3%), Lock has hit the over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- In only four of his 10 games (40%), Lock has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Lock averages 0.2 less interceptions per game (1.3) than his prop bet total in Saturday's game (1.5).
- In four of 10 games this season (40%), Lock has been picked off more than 1.5 times.
- Lock has thrown 0.4 more interceptions (1.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.9).
- In 60% of his games this season (six out of 10), Lock has surpassed his interceptions prop bet total.
- Lock has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total (0.9 interceptions) in 70% of his games in 2020 (seven of 10 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive