Drew Lock and the Denver Broncos visit the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Lock's passing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Lock's performance plays out when the Broncos square off with the Panthers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Drew Lock Passing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Drew Lock Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Lock has averaged 18.2 completions per game this season, 3.3 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (21.5).
- Lock collected more than 21.5 completions in five of nine games this season (55.6% of his opportunities).
- Lock's 18.2 completions per game is 2.9 fewer completions than his average prop bet over/under of 21.1.
- In just four of nine games this year, Lock has hit the over on completions prop bets (44.4% of his opportunities).
- Lock has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (21.1 completions) in 55.6% of his games (five of nine chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Lock has averaged 1.6 fewer passing attempts per game (32.9) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (34.5).
- In four of nine games this season (44.4%), Lock has attempted more than 34.5 passes.
- Lock is averaging 32.9 passing attempts per game, which is 1.8 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- In only four of his nine games (44.4%), Lock has outpaced his passing attempts prop bet total.
- Lock has thrown the football more times than his average passing attempts prop bet total (34.7) in just 44.4% of his games in 2020 (four out of nine opportunities).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Lock has thrown for an average of 213.1 yards per game in the 2020 season, 26.4 fewer than Sunday's passing yards prop total.
- In 55.6% of his games this season (five of nine matchups), Lock has thrown for more than 239.5 yards.
- Lock's average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 238.9. On average, he's fallen short of that mark by 25.8 yards per game.
- Lock has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only four out of nine times (44.4%).
- In five games this season (55.6%), Lock has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 238.9.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Lock is averaging 1.0 passing touchdown per game, 0.5 less than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- In three of nine games this year (33.3%), Lock has collected more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Lock's average prop bet for passing touchdowns is an over/under of 1.5 per game. He is averaging 0.5 less passing touchdowns per game than that average.
- In only two of his eight games (25%), Lock has gone over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- Lock has racked up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under -- in only three of his nine games (33.3%).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Lock averages 0.1 less interceptions per game (1.4) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (1.5).
- In four of nine games this season (44.4%), Lock has been picked off more than 1.5 times.
- Lock has been picked off an average of 1.4 times per game this season, 0.6 more than his season average prop.
- In 66.7% of his games this season (six of nine), Lock has surpassed his interceptions prop bet total.
- Lock has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total (0.8 interceptions) in 77.8% of his games in 2020 (seven out of nine chances).
Powered By Data Skrive