Drew Lock and the Denver Broncos host the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's a look at Lock's passing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Lock's Broncos square off with the Saints at 4:05 PM ET on FOX.
Drew Lock Passing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Drew Lock Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Lock has averaged 18.6 completions per game this season, 1.9 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (20.5).
- In five of eight games this season (62.5% of his opportunities), Lock recorded more than 20.5 completions.
- Lock's season-long average over/under is 21.2 completions. He has recorded 2.6 less completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- 50% of Lock's games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets.
- Lock's average prop bet for completions is 21.2. He's gone over that total in five of eight games this season (62.5%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Lock's passing attempts average (33.5) is 1.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (34.5).
- In four of eight games this year (50%), Lock has attempted more than 34.5 passes.
- Lock is averaging 33.5 passing attempts per game, which is 1.3 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- In 50% of his matchups, Lock has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In half of games this year, Lock has eclipsed his average passing attempts prop bet total of 34.8 passing attempts.
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Lock has thrown for an average of 220.9 yards per game in the 2020 season, 9.6 less than Sunday's passing yards prop total.
- In 62.5% of his games this season (five of eight matchups), Lock has thrown for more than 230.5 yards.
- Lock's average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 240.6. On average, he's fallen short of that mark by 19.7 yards per game.
- Lock has gone over his passing yards prop total four times this season (exactly half of his games).
- In five games this season (62.5%), Lock has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 240.6.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Lock is averaging 0.9 passing touchdowns per game, 0.6 less than the over/under of 1.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Lock has put up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns in 25% of his games this season (two of eight).
- Lock's season average of 0.9 passing touchdowns per game is 0.6 less than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, 1.5.
- In just one of his seven games (14.3%), Lock has hit the over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- Lock has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under -- in only two of his eight games (25%).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Lock throws 1.4 interceptions per game this season, 0.1 less than his prop bet for Sunday's game (1.5).
- In three of eight games this season (37.5%), Lock has been picked off more than 1.5 times.
- Lock has been picked off an average of 1.4 times per game this season, 0.6 more than his season average prop.
- 62.5% of the time this year (five out of eight contests), Lock has surpassed his interceptions prop bet total.
- In six of his eight games this season (75%), Lock has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total of 0.8 interceptions.
Powered By Data Skrive