On Sunday, Drew Lock and the Denver Broncos host the Miami Dolphins at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some insights and tips around Lock's passing prop bets. You can watch Lock and the Broncos take on the Dolphins on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Drew Lock Passing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Drew Lock Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Lock has averaged 18.7 completions per game this season, 2.8 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (21.5).
- In five of seven games this season (71.4% of his chances), Lock recorded more than 21.5 completions.
- Lock's 18.7 completions per game is 2.5 less completions than his average prop bet over/under of 21.2.
- 57.1% of Lock's games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (four of seven matchups).
- Lock's average prop bet for completions is 21.2. He's gone over that total in five of seven games this season (71.4%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Lock has averaged 1.5 fewer passing attempts per game (34.0) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (35.5).
- In four of seven games this year (57.1%), Lock has attempted more than 35.5 passes.
- Lock averages 0.8 fewer passing attempts (34.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (34.8).
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Lock has outpaced his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Lock has thrown the ball more times than his average passing attempts prop bet total this season (34.8).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Sunday's passing yards over/under for Lock is set at 245.5, 31.6 more yards than his season average of 213.9.
- In 57.1% of his games this season (four of seven matchups), Lock has thrown for more than 245.5 yards.
- Lock's average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 240.4. On average, he's fallen short of that mark by 26.5 yards per game.
- Lock has hit the passing yards over in only three of seven opportunities this year (42.9%).
- Lock's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 240.4, a figure he's gone over in four out of seven games this season (57.1%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Lock is averaging 1.0 passing touchdown per game, 0.5 less than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- In two out of seven games this season (28.6%), Lock has collected more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Lock's season average of 1.0 passing touchdown per game is 0.5 less than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, 1.5.
- In only one of his six games (16.7%), Lock has gone over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Lock has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Lock throws 1.4 interceptions per game this season, 0.1 less than his prop bet in Sunday's game (1.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this season (three out of seven), Lock has tossed more than 1.5 interceptions.
- Lock has been picked off an average of 1.4 times per game this season, 0.8 more than his season average prop.
- In 71.4% of his games this season (five of seven), Lock has hit the over on his interceptions prop bet total.
- Lock has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total (0.6 interceptions) in 71.4% of his games in 2020 (five of seven chances).
Powered By Data Skrive