On Sunday, Drew Lock and the Denver Broncos visit the Las Vegas Raiders at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Lock's passing prop bets. Watch Lock's Broncos square off with the Raiders at 4:05 PM ET on CBS.
Drew Lock Passing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Drew Lock Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Lock's per-game passing completions average (18.0) is 5.5 less than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (23.5).
- Lock had more than 23.5 completions in three out of six games this season (50% of his chances).
- Lock's 18.0 completions per game is 2.8 fewer completions than his average prop bet over/under of 20.8.
- Lock has hit the over on completions prop bets in four of six games this year (66.7% of his chances).
- Lock's average prop bet for completions is 20.8. He's gone over that total in four of six games this season (66.7%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Lock's passing attempts average (31.8) is 4.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (36.5).
- Lock has not attempted more than 36.5 passes in a game through six outings this season.
- Lock averages 2.7 fewer passing attempts (31.8 per game) than his season average prop bet (34.5).
- 50% the time this year Lock has topped his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In half of his games this year, Lock has eclipsed his average passing attempts prop bet total of 34.5 passing attempts.
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Lock has thrown for an average of 206.7 yards per game in the 2020 season, 59.8 less than Sunday's passing yards prop total.
- In 16.7% of his games this season (one of six matchups), Lock has thrown for more than 266.5 yards.
- Lock's average passing yards prop this season has been set at 236, which he's fallen short of by 29.3 yards on average.
- Lock has gone over his passing yards prop total three times this season (exactly half of his games).
- Lock has gone over his season-long passing yards prop bet average (236) in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Lock is averaging 1.0 passing touchdown per game, 0.5 fewer than the over/under of 1.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Lock has not thrown for more than 1.5 TDs in a game through six outings this season.
- Lock's average prop bet for passing touchdowns is an over/under of 1.5 per game. He is averaging 0.5 less passing touchdowns per game than that average.
- In just one of his five games (20%), Lock has hit the over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- Lock has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under -- in only two of his six games (33.3%).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Lock throws 0.5 more interceptions per game on average this season than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Lock has not thrown for more than 0.5 interceptions in a game through six outings this year.
- Lock has tossed 0.3 more interceptions (1.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.7).
- 66.7% of the time this year (four out of six contests), Lock has gone over his interceptions prop bet total.
- In four of his six games this season (66.7%), Lock has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total of 0.7 interceptions.
Powered By Data Skrive