Drew Brees' New Orleans Saints host the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some insights and tips around Brees' passing prop bets. Watch how Brees' performance plays out when the Saints face off against the 49ers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Drew Brees Passing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Drew Brees Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Brees is averaging 26.4 completions per game, 4.9 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (21.5).
- Brees collected more than 21.5 completions in six of eight games this season (75% of his chances).
- Brees' season-long average over/under is 22.8 completions. He has recorded 3.6 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- 75% of Brees' games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (six of eight contests).
- Brees' average prop bet for completions is 22.8. He's gone over that total in six of eight games this season (75%).
- Brees' 28.2 completions per game over his six career matchups against the 49ers are 6.7 more completions than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Brees has exceeded Sunday's projected passing completions total of 21.5 completions six times in six career games against the 49ers.
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Brees has averaged 35.6 passing attempts per game this season, 0.1 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (35.5).
- Brees has yet to attempt more than 35.5 passes in a game through eight outings this season.
- Brees has attempted 0.6 more passes (35.6 per game) this year than his season average prop bet (35).
- 62.5% of the time this year (five of eight outings), Brees has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In five of his eight games (62.5%), Brees has thrown the ball more times than his average passing attempts prop bet total this season (35).
- In his six career matchups against the 49ers, Brees averages 41.3 pass attempts per game, 5.8 more attempts than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Brees' passing attempts prop bet over/under for this week at 35.5 attempts, a number he has outperformed six times in six total games against the 49ers.
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Brees has thrown for an average of 265.0 yards per game in the 2020 season, 21.5 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Brees has not thrown for more than 286.5 yards in a game through eight outings this year.
- Brees' average passing yards prop this season has been set at 277.8, which he's fallen short of by 12.8 yards on average.
- Brees has gone over on passing yards prop bets in five of eight opportunities this year (62.5%).
- Brees' season-long passing yards prop bet average is 277.8, a figure he's eclipsed in five out of eight games this season (62.5%).
- In his six career matchups against the 49ers, Brees averages 298.3 passing yards per game, 11.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Brees has surpassed Sunday's prop bet passing yards total of 286.5 yards four times in six career games against the 49ers.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Brees is averaging 2.1 passing touchdowns per game, 0.4 less than the over/under of 2.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In two out of eight games this year (25%), Brees has collected more than 2.5 passing touchdowns.
- Brees has racked up 0.1 more passing touchdowns per game (2.1) than the average over/under he's had set for passing touchdowns, two.
- In half of his games, Brees has hit the over on passing touchdowns prop bets.
- Brees' 2.8 touchdown passes per game over his six career matchups against the 49ers are 0.3 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In six career games versus the 49ers, Brees has outdone this week's passing touchdowns prop bet total of 2.5 touchdowns four times.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Brees averages 0.1 fewer interceptions per game (0.4) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 37.5% of his games this season (three out of eight), Brees has tossed more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Brees has thrown 0.1 fewer interceptions (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just three of his eight games this season (37.5%), Brees has gone over his interceptions prop bet total.
- Brees has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total (0.5 interceptions) in only 37.5% of his games this season (three out of eight games).
- Over his six career matchups against the 49ers, Brees threw 0.8 interceptions per game, 0.3 more interceptions than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Brees has surpassed Sunday's projected interceptions over/under of 0.5 picks three times in six career games against the 49ers.
Powered By Data Skrive