On Sunday, Dontrelle Inman and Washington host the New York Giants at FedExField. Here's some insights and tips digging into Inman's receiving prop bets. Watch Inman's performance play out for Washington against the Giants on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Dontrelle Inman Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Dontrelle Inman Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Inman is averaging 21.1 receiving yards per game, 10.4 fewer than the over/under of 31.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 28.6% of his games this year (two out of seven), Inman has totaled more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- Inman's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 32.8 per game. He is averaging 11.7 fewer per game than that average.
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Inman has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Inman has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 32.8 yards.
- Inman's 30.3 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Giants are 1.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Inman's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 31.5 yards, a mark he has eclipsed two times in three career games versus the Giants.
Powered By Data Skrive