Dontrelle Inman and Washington visit the New York Giants on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Inman receiving props. Watch Inman's Washington football team square off with the Giants on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Dontrelle Inman Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Dontrelle Inman Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Inman is averaging 20.6 receiving yards per game, 12.9 fewer than the over/under of 33.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Inman has not picked up more than 33.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Inman's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 31.8 per game. He averages 11.2 fewer per game than that average.
- Inman has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Inman has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (31.8 yards).
- Inman's 23 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Giants are 10.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Inman's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 33.5 yards, a figure he has outdone one time in two total games against the Giants.
Powered By Data Skrive