On Thursday, Dontrelle Inman and Washington visit the Dallas Cowboys at AT&T Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Inman's receiving prop bets. Watch how Inman's performance plays out when Washington square off with the Cowboys on FOX at 4:30 PM ET.
Dontrelle Inman Receiving Prop Bets (11/26/2020)
Dontrelle Inman Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Inman is averaging 21.1 receiving yards per game, 4.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (25.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this year (three out of seven), Inman has totaled more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Inman's season average of 21.1 receiving yards per game is 11.7 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 32.8.
- Inman has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his six games (33.3%).
- In only 28.6% of his games (two of seven chances), Inman has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (32.8).
- Inman is averaging zero yards per game in his last two outings against the Cowboys, 25.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (25.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Inman's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 25.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in two total games against the Cowboys.
Powered By Data Skrive