On Sunday, Dontrelle Inman and Washington host the Cincinnati Bengals at FedExField. Here's some insights and tips into Inman's receiving prop bets. Watch Inman's Washington football team square off against the Bengals on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Dontrelle Inman Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Dontrelle Inman Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Inman is averaging 21.1 receiving yards per game, 5.4 fewer than the over/under of 26.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 42.9% of his games this season (three out of seven), Inman has collected more than 26.5 receiving yards.
- Inman's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 32.8 per game. He averages 11.7 less per game than that average.
- Inman has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his six games (33.3%).
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Inman has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 32.8 yards.
- Inman's zero receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Bengals are 26.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Inman's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 26.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in one total game against the Bengals.
Powered By Data Skrive