Dontrelle Inman and Washington hit the field against the Detroit Lions on Sunday on the road at Ford Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Inman's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Inman's performance play out for Washington against the Lions on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Dontrelle Inman Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Dontrelle Inman Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Inman is averaging 21.1 receiving yards per game, 12.4 less than the over/under of 33.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Inman has not totaled more than 33.5 receiving yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- Inman's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 32.8 per game. He averages 11.7 less per game than that average.
- In only two of his six games (33.3%), Inman has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Inman has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 32.8 yards.
- Inman is averaging 25.3 yards per game in his last three outings against the Lions, 8.2 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (33.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Inman's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 33.5 yards, a figure he has eclipsed one time in three total games against the Lions.
Powered By Data Skrive