Dontrelle Inman and Washington take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the NFC Wild Card Round on Saturday at FedExField. Here's an analysis of Inman's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Inman and Washington face off against the Buccaneers on NBC at 8:15 PM ET.
Dontrelle Inman Receiving Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Dontrelle Inman Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Inman is averaging 16.3 receiving yards per game, 7.2 less than the over/under of 23.5 set for Saturday's outing.
- In 30% of his games this season (three of 10), Inman has collected more than 23.5 receiving yards.
- Inman's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 32.8 per game. He is averaging 16.5 fewer per game than that average.
- Inman has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his six games (33.3%).
- In only 20% of his games (two out of 10 chances), Inman has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (32.8).
- Inman's 49 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Buccaneers are 25.5 more yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Inman has exceeded Saturday's prop bet receiving yards total of 23.5 yards one time in one career game against the Buccaneers.
Powered By Data Skrive