Donovan Peoples-Jones and the Cleveland Browns host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Peoples-Jones receiving props. You can watch Peoples-Jones' performance play out for the Browns against the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Donovan Peoples-Jones Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Donovan Peoples-Jones Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Peoples-Jones is averaging 26.6 receiving yards per game, 0.9 less than the over/under of 27.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In four of 11 games this year (36.4%), Peoples-Jones has put up more than 27.5 receiving yards.
- Peoples-Jones' season average of 26.6 receiving yards per game is 2.4 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 29.
- Peoples-Jones has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In only 36.4% of his games (four out of 11 chances), Peoples-Jones has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (29).
- Peoples-Jones' zero receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Steelers are 27.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Peoples-Jones' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 27.5 yards, a number he has never beat in one career game against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive