On Sunday, Donovan Peoples-Jones and the Cleveland Browns travel to play the New York Giants at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Peoples-Jones' receiving prop bets. You can watch Peoples-Jones and the Browns square off against the Giants on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Donovan Peoples-Jones Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Donovan Peoples-Jones Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Peoples-Jones is averaging 23.8 receiving yards per game, 5.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (29.5).
- In 30% of his games this season (three out of 10), Peoples-Jones has collected more than 29.5 receiving yards.
- Peoples-Jones' season average of 23.8 receiving yards per game is 5.7 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 29.5.
- Peoples-Jones has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only zero of his one game (0%).
- In just 30% of his games (three of 10 chances), Peoples-Jones has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (29.5).
Powered By Data Skrive