Donovan Peoples-Jones and the Cleveland Browns take on the Pittsburgh Steelers in the AFC Wild Card Round on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some insights and tips around Peoples-Jones' receiving prop bets. Watch Peoples-Jones' Browns face off against the Steelers at 8:15 PM ET on NBC.
Donovan Peoples-Jones Receiving Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
Donovan Peoples-Jones Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Peoples-Jones is averaging 25.3 receiving yards per game, 1.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (26.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this season (four out of 12), Peoples-Jones has totaled more than 26.5 receiving yards.
- Peoples-Jones' season average of 25.3 receiving yards per game is 3.2 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 28.5.
- Peoples-Jones has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only one of his three games (33.3%).
- In just four of his 12 games (33.3%), Peoples-Jones has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 28.5 yards.
- Peoples-Jones is averaging 5.5 yards per game in his last two outings against the Steelers, 21.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (26.5).
- Peoples-Jones has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 26.5 receiving yards in two career games against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive