Donovan Peoples-Jones' Cleveland Browns meet the Pittsburgh Steelers in the AFC Wild Card Round on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some insights and tips around Peoples-Jones' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Peoples-Jones' Browns take on the Steelers at 8:15 PM ET on NBC.
Donovan Peoples-Jones Receiving Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
Donovan Peoples-Jones Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Peoples-Jones is averaging 25.3 receiving yards per game, 1.2 less than the over/under of 26.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In four out of 12 games this year (33.3%), Peoples-Jones has put up more than 26.5 receiving yards.
- Peoples-Jones' season average of 25.3 receiving yards per game is 3.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 28.5.
- In just one of his three games (33.3%), Peoples-Jones has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 33.3% of his games (four out of 12 opportunities), Peoples-Jones has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (28.5).
- Peoples-Jones is averaging 5.5 yards per game in his last two contests against the Steelers, 21.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (26.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Peoples-Jones' receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 26.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in two lifetime games against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive