The New York Jets (0-10) take a 10-game losing streak into a matchup with the Miami Dolphins (6-4) on Sunday, November 29, 2020 at MetLife Stadium. Miami is a touchdown favorite in the game. The point total is set at 44.0 for the contest.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
New York's record against the spread in home games this year is just 2-3, and its record at home overall is 0-5.
Dolphins vs Jets Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Dolphins vs Jets: Last 5 Meetings
Miami has an edge against New York over the last five matchups between these two squads, recording a 4-1 record in those games. The Dolphins are 3-0 against the spread in those games against the Jets. Miami has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 104 points while New York put up 58.
Dolphins vs Jets: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Miami is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Miami has hit the over three times in their last three contests.
- The Dolphins and their opponents have combined to score an average of 49.3 points over their last three games, 5.3 more than the 44.0 over/under in this matchup.
- New York has been excelling as of late, going 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over the last three contests.
- New York has hit the over two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Jets total over the last three games is 10.3 points greater than the 44.0 over/under given for this matchup.
- Miami's games have gone over 44.0 points seven times this season 70% of matchups).
- Six of New York's games have gone over 44.0 points this year (60% of matchups).
- The teams combine to score 41.3 points per game, 2.7 fewer points than this matchup's total.
- These teams surrender a combined 50.4 points per game, 6.4 more points than this contest's over/under.
- Dolphins matchups this year have an average point total of 46.6, 2.6 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Jets outings this season is 45.1, 1.1 more points than this game's point total.
Dolphins Betting Insights
- Miami's record against the spread in away games this year is 3-2, and its record on the road overall is 3-2.
- Miami has put together a 6-4 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Miami's games this year -- 10 out of 10 -- have hit the over (100%).
- The Dolphins have turned the ball over 1.1 times per game this season, while the Jets have averaged 1.1 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.1 times or fewer this season, Miami is 4-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- New York is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall this season when they force at least 1.1 turnovers in a game.
Jets Betting Insights
- Half of New York's games this year -- five out of 10 -- have gone over the point total.
- New York has compiled a losing 3-7 record against the spread this season.
- New York has just a 2-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 0-5 overall in home games.
- This season, the Dolphins have forced an average of 1.7 turnovers per game compared to the 1.1 times Jets have turned the football over in each contest.
- When New York turns the football over 1.1 times or fewer this season, they are 0-7 overall and 2-5 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.7 turnovers in a game this season, Miami is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
Dolphins: No Injuries Listed
Jets: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive