The Miami Dolphins (5-3) are favored by 1.5 points as they fight to keep their four-game winning streak going in a matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers (2-6) on Sunday, November 15, 2020 at Hard Rock Stadium. An over/under of 48.5 is set for the contest.
How To Watch
Time: 4:05 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Dolphins vs Chargers Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Dolphins vs Chargers: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five matchups between these two teams, Miami has a 3-2 advantage over Los Angeles. Miami outscored Los Angeles 111-101 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Dolphins vs Chargers: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Dolphins average total over the last three games is 3.8 points fewer than the 48.5 total given for this matchup.
- Miami has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Miami has hit the over three times in their last three contests.
- The Chargers total over the last three games is 13.5 points greater than the 48.5 total listed for this matchup.
- Los Angeles is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Los Angeles has gone over the total three times in their last three contests.
- Miami's games have gone over 48.5 points four times this season 50% of matchups).
- Los Angeles has played five games this year that finished with a point total higher than 48.5 points (62.5% of its outings).
- The two teams combine to score 53.4 points per game, 4.9 more points than this matchup's point total.
- These two teams surrender a combined 47.1 points per game, 1.4 fewer points than this contest's total.
- The Dolphins have an average total of 47.9 in their outings this year, 0.6 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Chargers matchups this season have a 52.6-point average over/under, 4.1 more points than this game's point total.
Dolphins Betting Insights
- Miami's record against the spread in home games this year is an even 2-2, and its record at home overall is 2-2.
- Miami is 5-3 against the spread.
- Miami's games have hit the over in all eight opportunities this season.
- This season, the Chargers have forced an average of 0.9 turnovers per game compared to the 1.1 times Dolphins have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Miami turns the football over 1.1 times or fewer this season, they are 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- Los Angeles' record this season when they force more than 0.9 turnovers: 4-2 ATS, 2-4 overall
Chargers Betting Insights
- Los Angeles' games have hit the over in five out of eight outings this season (62.5%).
- Los Angeles has put together a 5-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Chargers have a split ATS record of 2-2 when an underdog by at least 1.5 points.
- Los Angeles' record against the spread in away games this year is 3-1, and its record on the road overall is 1-3.
- This season, the Dolphins have forced an average of 1.8 turnovers per game compared to the 1.2 times Chargers have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, Los Angeles is 2-3 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.8 turnovers in a game this season, Miami is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
Durham Smythe: Questionable (Concussion),
Jamal Perry: Questionable (Foot),
Matt Breida: Questionable (Hamstring)
Trai Turner: Questionable (Groin),
Bryan Bulaga: Questionable (Back),
Joey Bosa: Out (Concussion),
Justin Jackson: Out (Knee),
Troymaine Pope: Questionable (Neck)
Powered By Data Skrive