Diontae Johnson's Pittsburgh Steelers visit the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Johnson's rushing prop bets. Watch how Johnson's performance plays out when the Steelers face off against the Cowboys on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Diontae Johnson Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Diontae Johnson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson has averaged 0.2 rushing attempts per game, 0.3 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In one of six games this season (16.7% of his chances), Johnson has recorded more than 0.5 rushing attempts.
- Johnson has averaged 0.3 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Johnson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only one of three games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Johnson has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (0.5 rushing attempts) in just 16.7% of his games (one of six games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Johnson has recorded 1.5 rushing yards per game in the 2020 season, which equals Sunday's prop total.
- One time this season (out of six total games -- 16.7%), Johnson has had more than 1.5 rushing yards.
- Johnson's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 1.5 yards, equal to his season average.
- Johnson has hit the rushing yards over in only one of six opportunities (16.7%).
- In only one game this season (16.7%), Johnson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 1.5.
Powered By Data Skrive