Diontae Johnson and the Pittsburgh Steelers travel to play the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Johnson's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Baltimore Ravens. You can watch how Johnson's performance plays out when the Steelers face off against the Ravens on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Diontae Johnson Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Diontae Johnson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson has averaged 0.2 rushing attempts per game, 0.3 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Johnson has had more than 0.5 rushing attempts in one out of five games this season (20% of his chances).
- Johnson has averaged 0.3 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In only one of three games this year, Johnson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Johnson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just one of five games (20%).
- In his two career matchups against the Ravens, Johnson averages zero carries per game, 0.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Johnson's rushing attempts prop bet total for this week at 0.5 attempts, a number he has failed to outperform in two career games against the Ravens.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Johnson is set at 2.5 yards. That's 0.7 fewer than his season average of 1.8.
- In 20% of his games this season (one of five matchups), Johnson has put up more than 2.5 rushing yards.
- Johnson's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 1.5, which he's outpaced by 0.3 yards on average this year.
- Johnson has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only one out of five times (20%).
- In only one game this season (20%), Johnson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 1.5.
- Johnson's zero rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Ravens are 2.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Ravens, Johnson has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 2.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive