On Sunday, Diontae Johnson and the Pittsburgh Steelers travel to play the Tennessee Titans at Nissan Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Johnson's rushing prop bets. You can watch Johnson and the Steelers play the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Diontae Johnson Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Diontae Johnson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson has averaged 0.3 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Johnson has not carried the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through four outings this season.
- Johnson's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.2 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Johnson went over his rushing attempts prop bet over/unders in half of games this year.
- Johnson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just one of four games (25%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Johnson's 2.3 rushing yards per game average is 0.8 more than Sunday's over/under.
- In 25% of his games this season (one of four matchups), Johnson has put up more than 1.5 rushing yards.
- Johnson has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (1.5) by 0.8 yards.
- Johnson has hit the rushing yards over in only one of four opportunities (25%).
- In only one game this season (25%), Johnson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 1.5.
Powered By Data Skrive