Diontae Johnson and the Pittsburgh Steelers host the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Johnson's rushing props. Watch Johnson's performance play out for the Steelers against the Eagles on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Diontae Johnson Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Diontae Johnson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson's per-game rushing attempts average (0.3) is 0.2 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Johnson has not carried the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through three outings this year.
- Johnson has averaged 0.2 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Johnson has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Johnson has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (0.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Johnson's 3.0 rushing yards per game average is 1.5 more than Sunday's over/under.
- Johnson has yet to rush for more than 1.5 yards in a game through three outings this year.
- Johnson has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (1.5) by 1.5 yards.
- Johnson has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Johnson has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (1.5 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive