Diontae Johnson and the Pittsburgh Steelers host the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some betting insights and tips for Johnson's rushing prop bets. Watch Johnson's Steelers face off against the Bengals on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Diontae Johnson Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Diontae Johnson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson's per-game rushing attempts average (0.3) is 0.2 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In two of seven games this season (28.6% of his opportunities), Johnson has had more than 0.5 rushing attempts.
- Johnson has averaged 0.2 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Half of Johnson's games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Johnson has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (0.5 rushing attempts) in just 28.6% of his games (two of seven games).
- Over his two career matchups against the Bengals, Johnson averages zero carries per game, 0.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Johnson's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this week at 0.5 attempts, a number he has failed to exceed in two career games against the Bengals.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Johnson is set at 1.5. That's 0.4 fewer yards than his season average of 1.9.
- Two times this season (out of seven total games -- 28.6%), Johnson has had more than 1.5 rushing yards.
- Johnson's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 1.5, which he's outpaced by 0.4 yards on average this year.
- Johnson has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just two out of seven times (28.6%).
- In only two games this season (28.6%), Johnson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 1.5.
- Johnson's zero rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Bengals are 1.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Bengals, Johnson has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 1.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive