On Sunday, Diontae Johnson and the Pittsburgh Steelers travel to play the Cleveland Browns at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Johnson's receiving prop bets. You can watch Johnson's performance play out for the Steelers against the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Diontae Johnson Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Diontae Johnson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Johnson is averaging 59.1 receiving yards per game, 5.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (53.5).
- In 64.3% of his games this year (nine of 14), Johnson has collected more than 53.5 receiving yards.
- Johnson's season average of 59.1 receiving yards per game is 3.0 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 62.1.
- In eight of his 14 games (57.1%), Johnson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of his games, Johnson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 62.1 yards.
- Johnson is averaging 15.5 yards per game in his last two outings against the Browns, 38.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (53.5).
- Bookmakers have set Johnson's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 53.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in two lifetime games against the Browns.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Johnson has collected 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet for Sunday's game.
- In six of 14 games this season (42.9%), Johnson has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Johnson has grabbed 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is the same as his season average.
- In only 41.7% of his games (five out of 12), Johnson has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just six of his 14 games (42.9%), Johnson has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his two career matchups against the Browns, Johnson averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Johnson has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in two total games against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive