Diontae Johnson's Pittsburgh Steelers host the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some insights and tips around Johnson's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Johnson's performance plays out when the Steelers square off with the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Diontae Johnson Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Diontae Johnson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Johnson is averaging 57.9 receiving yards per game, 5.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (63.5).
- In six out of 13 games this season (46.2%), Johnson has totaled more than 63.5 receiving yards.
- Johnson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 61.8 per game. He is averaging 3.9 less per game than that average.
- Johnson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in seven of his 13 games (53.8%).
- In only 46.2% of his games (six of 13 opportunities), Johnson has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (61.8).
- Johnson's three receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Colts are 60.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Johnson has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 63.5 receiving yards in one total game against the Colts.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Johnson's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game.
- In 38.5% of his games this season (five out of 13), Johnson has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Johnson has collected the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In only 36.4% of his games (four out of 11), Johnson has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just five of his 13 games (38.5%), Johnson has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Johnson's zero receiving touchdowns in his lone career matchup against the Colts are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Colts, Johnson has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive