Diontae Johnson and the Pittsburgh Steelers travel to play the Cincinnati Bengals on Monday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Johnson's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Cincinnati Bengals. Watch Johnson's Steelers square off with the Bengals on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Diontae Johnson Receiving Prop Bets (12/21/2020)
Diontae Johnson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Johnson is averaging 57.8 receiving yards per game, 4.7 fewer than the over/under of 62.5 set for Monday's matchup.
- In 50% of his games this season (six of 12), Johnson has collected more than 62.5 receiving yards.
- Johnson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 61.8 per game. He is averaging 4.0 less per game than that average.
- In seven of his 12 games (58.3%), Johnson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of his outings, Johnson has hit the over on his average receiving yards prop bet of 61.8.
- Johnson's 74 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Bengals are 11.5 more yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Johnson's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 62.5 yards, a number he has outperformed two times in three total games opposite the Bengals.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Johnson's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (0.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (four out of 12), Johnson has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Johnson has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has gone under that number as he has pulled down 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In only three of his 10 games (30%), Johnson has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just four of his 12 games (33.3%), Johnson has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Over his three career matchups against the Bengals, Johnson averages 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 more touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Johnson has outperformed Monday's prop bet receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns two times in three total games against the Bengals.
Powered By Data Skrive