Diontae Johnson and the Pittsburgh Steelers visit the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at New Era Field. Here's some tips for betting on Johnson's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Buffalo Bills. You can watch Johnson's performance play out for the Steelers against the Bills on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Diontae Johnson Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Diontae Johnson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Johnson is averaging 59.5 receiving yards per game, 9.0 less than the over/under of 68.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 54.5% of his games this season (six out of 11), Johnson has put up more than 68.5 receiving yards.
- Johnson's season average of 59.5 receiving yards per game is 1.6 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 61.1.
- In seven of his 11 games (63.6%), Johnson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 54.5% of his games (six of 11 opportunities), Johnson has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (61.1).
- Johnson is averaging 62 yards per game in his last one contest against the Bills, 6.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (68.5).
- Bookmakers have set Johnson's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 68.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one career game against the Bills.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Johnson's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- In 36.4% of his games this season (four out of 11), Johnson has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Johnson has reeled in 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which equals his season average.
- In only three of his nine games (33.3%), Johnson has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Johnson has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 36.4% of his games (four of 11 chances).
- In his lone career matchup against the Bills, Johnson scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Johnson has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one total game against the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive