Diontae Johnson's Pittsburgh Steelers host Washington on Monday at Heinz Field. Here's some insights and tips around Johnson's receiving prop bets. Watch how Johnson's performance plays out when the Steelers face off against Washington on FOX at 5:00 PM ET.
Diontae Johnson Receiving Prop Bets (12/7/2020)
Diontae Johnson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Johnson is averaging 58.3 receiving yards per game, 11.2 fewer than the over/under of 69.5 set for Monday's matchup.
- In 50% of his games this year (five of 10), Johnson has collected more than 69.5 receiving yards.
- Johnson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 60.3 per game. He averages 2.0 less per game than that average.
- Johnson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his 10 games (60%).
- In half of his games, Johnson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 60.3 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Johnson's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (0.5).
- In 30% of his games this year (three out of 10), Johnson has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Johnson has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has fallen short of that number as he has grabbed 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In only two of his eight games (25%), Johnson has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Johnson has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 30% of his games (three of 10 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive