Diontae Johnson and the Pittsburgh Steelers square off against the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at home at Heinz Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Johnson's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Johnson's performance plays out when the Steelers take on the Ravens on NBC at 1:15 PM ET.
Diontae Johnson Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Diontae Johnson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Johnson is averaging 59.7 receiving yards per game, 7.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (67.5).
- In five out of nine games this year (55.6%), Johnson has collected more than 67.5 receiving yards.
- Johnson has collected 0.2 more receiving yards per game (59.7) than the average over/under he's had set, 59.5.
- In six of his nine games (66.7%), Johnson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 55.6% of his games (five of nine opportunities), Johnson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (59.5).
- Johnson is averaging 29 yards per game in his last three outings against the Ravens, 38.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (67.5).
- Johnson has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 67.5 receiving yards in three total games against the Ravens.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Johnson has pulled down 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (three out of nine), Johnson has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Johnson has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has fallen short of that number as he has pulled down 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In only 28.6% of his games (two out of seven), Johnson has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Johnson has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 33.3% of his games (three out of nine chances).
- Johnson's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Ravens are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games against the Ravens, Johnson has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive