Diontae Johnson and the Pittsburgh Steelers travel to play the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some tips for betting on Johnson's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Jacksonville Jaguars. Watch Johnson's Steelers square off against the Jaguars at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Diontae Johnson Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Diontae Johnson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Johnson is averaging 53.3 receiving yards per game, 13.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (66.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (four of eight), Johnson has totaled more than 66.5 receiving yards.
- Johnson's season average of 53.3 receiving yards per game is 5.3 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 58.6.
- Johnson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his eight games (62.5%).
- In half of his games, Johnson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 58.6.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Johnson's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three out of eight games this season (37.5%), Johnson has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Johnson has grabbed the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In just 33.3% of his games (two out of six), Johnson has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Johnson has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 37.5% of his games (three out of eight chances).
Powered By Data Skrive