On Sunday in the AFC Wild Card Round, Diontae Johnson and the Pittsburgh Steelers match up against the Cleveland Browns at Heinz Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Johnson's receiving prop bets. Watch how Johnson's performance plays out when the Steelers square off against the Browns on NBC at 8:15 PM ET.
Diontae Johnson Receiving Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
Diontae Johnson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Johnson's 61.6 receiving yards per game average is 2.1 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's matchup (59.5).
- In eight of 15 games this year (53.3%), Johnson has collected more than 59.5 receiving yards.
- Johnson has collected 0.1 more receiving yards per game (61.6) than the average over/under he's had set, 61.5.
- Johnson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in nine of his 15 games (60%).
- In eight of his 15 games (53.3%), Johnson has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 61.5 yards.
- Johnson's 42.3 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Browns are 17.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Johnson's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 59.5 yards, a number he has surpassed one time in three career games versus the Browns.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Johnson has grabbed 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet in Sunday's game.
- In 40% of his games this year (six out of 15), Johnson has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Johnson has pulled down 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is the same as his season average.
- In just 38.5% of his games (five of 13), Johnson has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Johnson has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 40% of his games (six of 15 chances).
- Johnson's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Browns are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Johnson has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in three career games against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive