Dion Lewis and the New York Giants travel to play the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Here's a look at Lewis' prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch how Lewis' performance plays out when the Giants face off against the Cowboys on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Dion Lewis Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Dion Lewis Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Lewis has notched 3.3 rushing attempts per game, 0.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (2.5).
- Lewis has not carried the ball more than 2.5 times in a game through four outings this year.
- Lewis' season-long average over/under is 8.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 5.2 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Lewis has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Lewis has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (8.5 attempts).
- Lewis' nine carries per game over his three career matchups against the Cowboys are 6.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Lewis has beat Sunday's projected rushing attempts total of 2.5 attempts two times in three career games against the Cowboys.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Lewis is set at 9.5 yards. That is 1.7 less than his season average of 7.8.
- Lewis has not rushed for more than 9.5 yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Lewis has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (34.5) by 26.7 yards.
- Lewis has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Lewis has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (34.5 yards).
- Lewis' 36.7 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Cowboys are 27.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games versus the Cowboys, Lewis has outdone this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 9.5 yards three times.
Powered by Data Skrive