Dez Bryant and the Baltimore Ravens hit the field against the New York Giants on Sunday at home at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Bryant's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Bryant's performance play out for the Ravens against the Giants on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Dez Bryant Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Dez Bryant Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Bryant is averaging 9.8 receiving yards per game, 15.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (25.5).
- In one out of four games this year (25%), Bryant has collected more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Bryant's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 32 per game. He averages 22.2 fewer per game than that average.
- Bryant has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Bryant has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (32 yards).
- Bryant's 63.7 receiving yards per game over his last 10 matchups against the Giants are 38.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Bryant's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 25.5 yards, a mark he has eclipsed seven times in 10 career games against the Giants.
Powered By Data Skrive