Dez Bryant and the Baltimore Ravens host the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's a look at Bryant's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Bryant's Ravens play the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Dez Bryant Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Dez Bryant Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Bryant is averaging 9.3 receiving yards per game, 16.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (25.5).
- In one out of three games this year (33.3%), Bryant has totaled more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Bryant's season average of 9.3 receiving yards per game is 22.7 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 32.
- Bryant has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Bryant has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (32 yards).
- Bryant is averaging 158 yards per game in his last one contest against the Jaguars, 132.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (25.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Bryant's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 25.5 yards, a mark he has surpassed one time in one career game versus the Jaguars.
Powered By Data Skrive