Dez Bryant and the Baltimore Ravens visit the Cleveland Browns on Monday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Bryant's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Cleveland Browns. You can watch Bryant and the Ravens face off against the Browns on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Dez Bryant Receiving Prop Bets (12/14/2020)
Dez Bryant Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Bryant is averaging 9.3 receiving yards per game, 16.2 fewer than the over/under of 25.5 set for Monday's matchup.
- In one out of three games this season (33.3%), Bryant has totaled more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Bryant's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 32 per game. He averages 22.7 less per game than that average.
- Bryant has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Bryant has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (32 yards).
- Bryant is averaging 82 yards per game in his last two outings against the Browns, 56.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (25.5).
- Bookmakers have set Bryant's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 25.5 yards, a number he has outdone one time in two total games against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive