On Tuesday, Dez Bryant and the Baltimore Ravens host the Dallas Cowboys at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Bryant's receiving prop bets. Watch Bryant's Ravens play the Cowboys on FOX/NFL at 8:05 PM ET.
Dez Bryant Receiving Prop Bets (12/8/2020)
Dez Bryant Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Bryant is averaging 9.3 receiving yards per game, 26.2 less than the over/under of 35.5 set for Tuesday's matchup.
- Bryant has not picked up more than 35.5 receiving yards in a game through three outings this season.
- Bryant's season average of 9.3 receiving yards per game is 19.2 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 28.5.
- Bryant has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Bryant has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (28.5 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive