Dexter Williams and the Green Bay Packers square off against the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday on the road at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Williams' rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Williams' Packers play the Colts on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Dexter Williams Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Dexter Williams Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Williams' per-game rushing attempts average (1.0) is 6.5 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (7.5).
- Williams has yet to carry the ball more than 7.5 times in a game through two outings this season.
- Williams has averaged 6.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (7.5).
- Williams has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Williams has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (7.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Williams is set at 22.5 yards. That's 18.5 more than his season average of 4.0.
- Williams has not rushed for more than 22.5 yards in a game through two outings this season.
- Williams has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (22.5) by 18.5 yards.
- Williams has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Williams has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (22.5 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive