Devontae Booker and the Las Vegas Raiders visit the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some insights and tips around Booker's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Booker's performance play out for the Raiders against the Broncos on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Devontae Booker Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Devontae Booker Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Booker has averaged 5.9 rushing attempts per game, 0.4 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- In five out of 15 games this season (33.3% of his opportunities), Booker has had more than 5.5 rushing attempts.
- Booker's season-long average over/under is 7.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.6 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Booker took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just two of six games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Booker has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (7.5 rushing attempts) in only 20% of his games (three of 15 games).
- In his lone career matchup against the Broncos, Booker had 16 carries, 10.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Booker has gone over Sunday's projected rushing attempts total of 5.5 attempts one time in one career game against the Broncos.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Booker's 27.1 rushing yards per game average is 2.6 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- In 46.7% of his games this season (seven of 15 matchups), Booker has put up more than 24.5 rushing yards.
- Booker's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 35.3 yards, which he's fallen short of by 8.2 on average.
- Booker has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just one out of six times (16.7%).
- In only four games this season (26.7%), Booker, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 35.3.
- Booker's 81 rushing yards in his only career matchup against the Broncos are 56.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Broncos, Booker has outdone this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 24.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive