Devontae Booker and the Las Vegas Raiders host the Miami Dolphins on Saturday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Booker's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Booker and the Raiders take on the Dolphins on NFL Network at 8:15 PM ET.
Devontae Booker Rushing Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Devontae Booker Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Booker's per-game rushing attempts average (5.9) is 0.6 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Saturday's game (6.5).
- In four out of 14 games this season (28.6% of his chances), Booker has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Booker's season-long average over/under is 7.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.6 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only two of six games this year, Booker achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Booker has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (7.5 rushing attempts) in only 21.4% of his games (three of 14 games).
- Booker had two carries in his one career matchup against the Dolphins, 4.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Booker has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 6.5 rushing attempts in one lifetime game against the Dolphins.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Saturday's rushing yards prop bet for Booker is set at 28.5 yards. That's 0.2 more than his season average of 28.3.
- In 50% of his games this season (seven of 14 matchups), Booker has put up more than 28.5 rushing yards.
- Booker's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 35.3 yards, which he's fallen short of by 7.0 on average.
- Booker has hit the rushing yards over in only one of six opportunities (16.7%).
- In only four games this season (28.6%), Booker, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 35.3.
- In his lone career matchup against the Dolphins, Booker recorded eight rushing yards, 20.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- In one career game against the Dolphins, Booker has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 28.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive