Devontae Booker and the Las Vegas Raiders host the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Booker's rushing prop bets. You can watch Booker's performance play out for the Raiders against the Colts on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Devontae Booker Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Devontae Booker Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Booker's per-game rushing attempts average (6.3) is 4.2 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (10.5).
- Booker has collected more than 10.5 rushing attempts in two out of 12 games this season (16.7% of his chances).
- Booker's season-long average over/under is 7.8 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Half of Booker's games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Booker's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 7.8. He's gone over that total in just three of 12 games (25%).
- Booker averages 6.7 carries per game over his three career matchups against the Colts, 3.8 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Booker's rushing attempts prop bet total for this week at 10.5 attempts, a figure he has outdone one time in three career games opposite the Colts.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Booker is set at 39.5 yards. That's 8.2 more than his season average of 31.3.
- Four times this season (out of 12 total games -- 33.3%), Booker has had more than 39.5 rushing yards.
- Booker's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 38.8 yards, which he's fallen short of by 7.5 on average.
- Booker has hit the rushing yards over in only one of four opportunities (25%).
- Booker has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (38.8) in only 33.3% of his games (four out of 12 matchups).
- Booker's 28.3 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Colts are 11.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Booker has surpassed Sunday's prop bet rushing yards over/under of 39.5 yards one time in three total games against the Colts.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Booker has recorded 0.3 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.2 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Booker has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 16.7% of his games this season (two out of 12 chances).
- Booker has averaged 0.2 less rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In only zero of one game this year, Booker hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Booker has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just two of 12 games (16.7%).
- Booker's zero rushing touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Colts are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Booker's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never beat in three total games against the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive