Devontae Booker and the Las Vegas Raiders visit the New York Jets on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Booker's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the New York Jets. You can watch how Booker's performance plays out when the Raiders square off with the Jets on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Devontae Booker Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Devontae Booker Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Booker's per-game rushing attempts average (5.4) is 5.1 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (10.5).
- In one of 11 games this season (9.1% of his chances), Booker has had more than 10.5 rushing attempts.
- Booker has averaged 0.1 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (5.5).
- In just one of three games this year, Booker achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Booker's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 5.5. He's gone over that total in only three of 11 games (27.3%).
- Booker averages 4.5 carries per game over his two career matchups against the Jets, 6.0 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Booker has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 10.5 rushing attempts in two total games against the Jets.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Booker's 29.6 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 18.9 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- In 27.3% of his games this season (three of 11 matchups), Booker has put up more than 48.5 rushing yards.
- Booker's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 30.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.9 on average.
- Booker has hit the rushing yards over in only one of three opportunities (33.3%).
- In only four games this season (36.4%), Booker, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 30.5.
- Over his two career matchups against the Jets, Booker averages 11 rushing yards per game, 37.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Booker has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 48.5 rushing yards in two lifetime games against the Jets.
Powered By Data Skrive