Devontae Booker's Las Vegas Raiders visit the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Booker's rushing prop bets. Watch Booker's Raiders square off with the Falcons on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Devontae Booker Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Devontae Booker Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Booker has averaged 5.4 rushing attempts per game, 0.1 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- In three out of 10 games this season (30% of his opportunities), Booker has had more than 5.5 rushing attempts.
- Booker's season-long average over/under is 5.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.1 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Half of Booker's games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Booker has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (5.5 rushing attempts) in just 30% of his games (three of 10 games).
- Booker's six carries in his only career matchup against the Falcons are 0.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Booker has gone over Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 5.5 attempts one time in one career game against the Falcons.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Booker is set at 30.5. That is 1.5 fewer yards than his season average of 32.0.
- In 40% of his games this season (four of 10 matchups), Booker has put up more than 30.5 rushing yards.
- Booker has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (30) by 2.0 yards.
- Booker has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total one time (half of his games).
- In only four games this season (40%), Booker, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 30.
- In his one career matchup against the Falcons, Booker finished with 23 rushing yards, 7.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Booker has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 30.5 rushing yards in one lifetime game against the Falcons.
Powered By Data Skrive