Devontae Booker and the Las Vegas Raiders host the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Booker's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Booker's Raiders take on the Chiefs on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Devontae Booker Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Devontae Booker Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Booker's per-game rushing attempts average (5.4) is 0.1 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (5.5).
- In three out of nine games this season (33.3% of his opportunities), Booker has had more than 5.5 rushing attempts.
- Booker's season-long average over/under is 5.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.1 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In one of one game this year, Booker took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (100% of his opportunities).
- Booker has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (5.5 rushing attempts) in only 33.3% of his games (three of nine games).
- In his nine career matchups against the Chiefs, Booker averages 6.2 carries per game, 0.7 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Booker's rushing attempts prop bet total for this game at 5.5 attempts, a mark he has surpassed four times in nine total games versus the Chiefs.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Booker is set at 31.5. That's 2.3 fewer yards than his season average of 33.8.
- Three times this season (out of nine total games -- 33.3%), Booker has had more than 31.5 rushing yards.
- Booker has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (28.5) by 5.3 yards.
- Booker has gone over the rushing yards total in 100% of his opportunities (one of one game).
- Booker has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (28.5) in 66.7% of his games (six out of nine matchups).
- Booker's 35.2 rushing yards per game over his nine career matchups against the Chiefs are 3.7 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Booker has exceeded Sunday's projected rushing yards total of 31.5 yards four times in nine career games against the Chiefs.
Powered By Data Skrive