Devonta Freeman and the New York Giants host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Monday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Freeman's rushing prop bets. You can watch how Freeman's performance plays out when the Giants face off against the Buccaneers on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Devonta Freeman Rushing Prop Bets (11/2/2020)
Devonta Freeman Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Freeman has averaged 10.8 rushing attempts per game, 2.3 more than the over/under in Monday's game (8.5).
- Freeman has collected more than 8.5 rushing attempts in three out of five games this season (60% of his chances).
- Freeman's 10.8 rushing attempts per game is 0.1 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 10.7.
- 80% of Freeman's games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (four of five games).
- Freeman has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10.7 rushing attempts) in 60% of his games (three of five games).
- Freeman's 14.6 carries per game over his eight career matchups against the Buccaneers are 6.1 more rushes than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Freeman has surpassed Monday's projected rushing attempts total of 8.5 attempts seven times in eight total games against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Monday's rushing yards over/under for Freeman is set at 29.5. That is 4.9 more yards than his season average of 34.4.
- In 60% of his games this season (three of five matchups), Freeman has put up more than 29.5 rushing yards.
- Freeman's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 38.9 yards, which he's fallen short of by 4.5 on average.
- Freeman has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only two out of five times (40%).
- Freeman has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (38.9) in only 40% of his games (two out of five matchups).
- In his eight career matchups against the Buccaneers, Freeman averages 55.5 rushing yards per game, 26.0 more yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In eight career games versus the Buccaneers, Freeman has eclipsed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 29.5 yards five times.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Freeman's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.2) is 0.3 less rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Monday's game (0.5).
- Freeman has not scored more than 0.5 rushing TDS in a game through five outings this year.
- Freeman's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.3 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Just 0% of Freeman's games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (zero of one outing).
- Freeman's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just one of five games (20%).
- Freeman's 0.1 rushing touchdowns per game over his eight career matchups against the Buccaneers are 0.4 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In eight career games versus the Buccaneers, Freeman has eclipsed this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive