On Sunday, Devonta Freeman and the New York Giants host Washington at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Freeman's rushing prop bets. You can watch Freeman and the Giants take on Washington on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Devonta Freeman Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Devonta Freeman Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Freeman's per-game rushing attempts average (11.0) is 2.5 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Thursday's game (13.5).
- Freeman has yet to carry the ball more than 13.5 times in a game through three outings this year.
- Freeman's season-long average over/under is 8.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 2.8 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Freeman has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Freeman has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (8.2 attempts).
- In his one career matchup against the Football Team, Freeman finished with 27 carries, 13.5 more rushes than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Freeman's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this week at 13.5 attempts, a figure he has surpassed one time in one total game versus the Football Team.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Freeman's 34.3 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 15.2 less than Thursday's over/under.
- Freeman has not run for more than 49.5 yards in a game through three outings this year.
- Freeman has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (30.5) by 3.8 yards.
- Freeman has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Freeman has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (30.5 yards).
- In his one career matchup against the Football Team, Freeman notched 153 rushing yards, 103.5 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Freeman's rushing yards prop bet total for this game at 49.5 yards, a mark he has exceeded one time in one career game versus the Football Team.
Powered By Data Skrive