Devonta Freeman and the New York Giants host the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's a look at Freeman's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch Freeman and the Giants square off with the Cardinals on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Devonta Freeman Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Devonta Freeman Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Freeman has notched 10.8 rushing attempts per game, 4.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Freeman has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts in three out of five games this season (60% of his chances).
- Freeman's season-long average over/under is 10.7 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.1 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In four of five games this year, Freeman took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (80% of his opportunities).
- Freeman's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 10.7. He's gone over that total in three of five games (60%).
- In his three career matchups against the Cardinals, Freeman averages 14.3 carries per game, 7.8 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Freeman has outperformed Sunday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 6.5 attempts three times in three career games against the Cardinals.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Freeman's 34.4 rushing yards per game average is 13.9 more than Sunday's over/under.
- In 60% of his games this season (three of five matchups), Freeman has put up more than 20.5 rushing yards.
- Freeman's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 38.9 yards, which he's fallen short of by 4.5 on average.
- Freeman has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only two out of five times (40%).
- In only two games this season (40%), Freeman, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 38.9.
- Over his three career matchups against the Cardinals, Freeman averages 58 rushing yards per game, 37.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Freeman has exceeded Sunday's prop bet rushing yards over/under of 20.5 yards three times in three total games against the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive