Devonta Freeman and the New York Giants take on the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at home at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Freeman's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Freeman's performance play out for the Giants against the Eagles on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Devonta Freeman Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Devonta Freeman Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Freeman has averaged 10.8 rushing attempts per game, 3.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (7.5).
- In three of five games this season (60% of his opportunities), Freeman has recorded more than 7.5 rushing attempts.
- Freeman's 10.8 rushing attempts per game is 0.1 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 10.7.
- 80% of Freeman's games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (four of five games).
- Freeman has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10.7 rushing attempts) in 60% of his games (three of five games).
- Freeman's 8.4 carries per game over his five career matchups against the Eagles are 0.9 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Freeman has gone over Sunday's projected rushing attempts total of 7.5 attempts three times in five total games against the Eagles.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Freeman's 34.4 rushing yards per game average is 7.9 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- In 60% of his games this season (three of five matchups), Freeman has put up more than 26.5 rushing yards.
- Freeman has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (38.9) by 4.5 yards.
- Freeman has hit the rushing yards over in only two of five opportunities (40%).
- Freeman has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (38.9) in just 40% of his games (two out of five matchups).
- Over his five career matchups against the Eagles, Freeman averages 26.6 rushing yards per game, 0.1 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games against the Eagles, Freeman has outdone this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 26.5 yards two times.
Powered By Data Skrive